Sunday, May 3, 2009

Texas BlueBonnets

Taking pictures of your kiddos in the bluebonnets every Spring is a big deal here in Texas. The lady who cuts Ava's hair told me that this tradition sadly comes to an end around junior high...she has two daughters, I'm thinking it might end a little sooner with a son. You may remember my quest for the elusive bluebonnet patch last year. Thanks to a tip from a friend, we found a beautiful spot, getting two kids to cooperate (one who had just learned to crawl) was our issue this year. My favorite and probably over-photo shopped picture is at the top of the blog, here are a few others that make us smile.












1 comment:

Dave and Jill said...

These are fun & cute - as always! Ava looks more and more grown up... and I think I see more of Jason in Oliver?!?

Was there any candy bribing involved here? hehe.