Saturday, February 27, 2010

Snow Day!



This is the first real snow that we've had since moving to central Texas three years ago. We had a few flurries a couple of other times this winter, but they only lasted a few minutes. On Tuesday, it snowed steadily for most of the day. I think these were the biggest flakes I have ever seen, they were about the size of quarters. We went out a few times during the day to enjoy the snow--the kids loved it! School let out early,flights were cancelled, all for some snow that only made the roads a little wet and slushy.:)But then this is Texas.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Esther! Congratulations! He is so beautiful! And I can't believe how big they are getting! What an exciting time, hope you are continuing to get some rest and having fun.

It's so crazy the all over the country there is snow but in Boston it's rain, rain, rain. It's so odd.

Much Love,
Heather