Thursday, November 13, 2008

Oliver 411


Age: 4 months

Weight: 17 lbs 1 oz

Height: 25.75 inches

Favorite Passtime: Watching the world from somebody's arms or my exersaucer

Favorite Restaurant: Mommy

Least Favorite Thing To Do: Take naps

Pet Peeve: When my sister gets in my face and yells "HEY CUTE BABY!"

Time Zone: Ava Central (who put her in charge anyway?)

Something That Makes Me Laugh: Mommy singing, Ava's tickles

I Feel Sad When: I'm put in my carseat

Favorite Color: Orange(as assigned by the preschooler in our house who insists everyone have a fav color)

Newly Acquired Skills: Rolling over, sucking my thumb,grasping toys

I Feel Scared When: Unsupervised preschoolers try to kiss me (ie. sister & the rufians she rolls with)

I Can't Wait Too: Learn to crawl and walk, I get so excited sometimes I almost jump out of Mommy's arms

Favorite Broadway Musical: "Oliver Twist" (of course)

Favorite Off Broadway: Any production our household thespian Ava is putting on.(you can't beat original lyrics and false vibrato at no charge)

I Get Excited When I See: Ava and Daddy

When I Wake Up In The Morning: I squeal and "crow" LOUDLY like a little rooster (This assures that Mommy or Daddy comes quickly so I don't wake Ava at 6:00 a.m.)

Someday I Would Like To Be: Bigger than my sister

7 comments:

Jen said...

Rufians?!?!? Ava only has "gentle" friends!

Unknown said...

That cracks me up that Oliver's favorite restaraunt is you! Oh -- what am I in for when February rolls around?? =)

Dave and Jill said...

This is hilarious!! ha. Love the pet peeve - I can just see Ava doing this. :)

Susan said...

Let's just remember what a sweet boy Joshua was until he started hanging with the princess posse! :)

Great post!

amber said...

He's adorable!!

andrea said...

I like how Oliver paints a picture of how Ava is shaping his early life. Oliver has some overcoming to do. :) I'm sure he'll give her a run for her money someday soon. :)

Bridget said...

You crack me up! He is so darn cute...looks exactly like you!