He is growing so fast - and makes an adorable turtle!
Love that turtle... how cute!! I think Oliver looks like your brothers in this picture... =)
Maybe "CandyBoy" was a bit off - now he seems to be "TurtleBoy"! Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!
They are getting so big!! And they are sooo cute!! Are you coming to BC this Christmas? I hope we can see you guys!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is growing so fast - and makes an adorable turtle!
Love that turtle... how cute!! I think Oliver looks like your brothers in this picture... =)
Maybe "CandyBoy" was a bit off - now he seems to be "TurtleBoy"!
Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!
They are getting so big!! And they are sooo cute!! Are you coming to BC this Christmas? I hope we can see you guys!!
Post a Comment