I still have pictures to post from Thanksgiving and the past week, but thought I'd get out of sequence to share these pictures of Ava. We had our family picture taken this weekend and Ava flatly refused to smile for the photographer or her assistant who was dancing around with fuzzy flowers trying to tickle her. (this also made her Father a little nervous since he sympathizes with her dislike for too much attention and people doing embarrassing things) In fact, I think her expression is one of either fear or disdain in most of the pictures...When we came home, Ava still wanting the candy Daddy had promised for smiling; requested to pose for these pictures. I'm not sure what we'll put on the Christmas card this year...
Would you give candy for these fake grins?



5 comments:
It must be her age....I took 95 pictures of my kids this year and Hannah looked like a dork in most of them....that smile is very similar to Hannahs signature smile this year!
Haha, that is awesome that she doesn't give up a smile that easy. I would give her the candy just for that!
she's still a cutey! jackson likes to pull out the cheese grin too!
I like the one where she has her hands up - as if she is completely innocent! :) hehe... I would definitely give her candy - but, then again, I let her jump on the bed, too!
I would totally give her candy! She's too cute! Of course, I don't have to deal with the consequences.
Post a Comment