
(Doesn't Sir Elton John have a pair like this??)
This is what Ava picked out to wear today...I was about to credit her fashion sensibilities to her Father, but then I remembered what I wore to drop her off at school this morning: a KU sweatshirt that I've had since my senior year of high school, pink fuzzy house socks and crocks. I guess I haven't exactly set the fashion bar very high. If they ever have a Mother/Daughter "What Not to Wear" Ava and I would make a natural pick.
When I dropped Ava off at school, she informed her preschool director that she was "Clara" today. When I went to pick her up they said "Goodbye Clara!" so I guess she was her fabulously dressed alter-ego all day. She informed me that she was Clara,and her friend Joshua was Prince Phillip. She said that Joshua was going to dance behind her just like in the Nutcracker...hmm. Naturally, Oliver was "Prince Hiccup" since that's what he did all day. Today I was not assigned a character; although the roles I seem to play best are either stage hand/prop designer or the character who thwarts the beautiful heroine's plans. ("No, you may not bring the hose in the house!")
If only we could all live in Ava's, I mean Clara's World.
3 comments:
I love her! She has such a great personality. You tell the best Ava, I mean Clara stories.
Ava=Awesome!! Hahaha. I WISH we lived closer. :*(
He can dance with her as long as he doesn't have to wear tights.
Post a Comment