He started solids...Don't let the initial face fool you, the boy likes to eat. He is now a five week solids veteran and likes pears and sweet potatoes the best.

He's figuring out what to do with a cup of water...maybe if I gave him a more "manly" cup he'd be a little more interested.

He's sitting up unassisted

He discovered his toes; which may seem like a small feat unless you factor in the rolls of belly that he has to reach past to touch them.
He now rolls both ways, this past month he mastered from his back to his tummy. (A short video for the grandparents) He has discovered how charming he really is. This is the look he gives me when I set him down in order to get something done...lets just say he gets held and played with a lot.:) This face also apparently works on the nursery workers at church. The past two Sunday when we have gone to pick him up, he is snuggled in one of their arms fast asleep.
He is now taking baths with Ava. I really think this is the highlight of his day. The minute he hears the bath water and we start to remove his clothes, he starts jumping around and squealing. Once in the tub, he splashes, yells, and grabs whatever he can reach.
And finally, his first tooth came in on January 12th. Here is the best picture I have--it's still pretty small, but very sharp... let me tell you.
4 comments:
I didn't think it was possible, but he keeps getting cuter and cuter! He's so adorable. I love to see his personality developing. What a sweet boy!
What a cute charming little face!!!! AND, his team is going to the Superbowl!!
Yay for Oliver! I don't know who was happier that Jack and Paige could bathe together: the kids or me. It's the only time they actually play nicely together.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the super pictures! He is sooooo cute. I can't believe how he is growing. We love you guys. Kiss the little ones for us!
Post a Comment