

Everything is better with glitter, even playdough


Making braided bread with Mom. Ava loves to roll out the long snakes and help braid




Making a necklace

Giving Dad a makeover


Ava's blanket house

And I guess giving yourself a trim could be considered a free activity?? We gave Ava the no one is to cut your hair but Mommy and Miss Grace speech...let's be honest the only person who should really be touching her hair is Miss Grace; but we all know I will be trimming her bangs way too short and not so straight before her next appointment with Miss Grace:) Fortunately her handywork is hardly noticeable.
1 comment:
Your guys kids are so dang cute. I really enjoyed blade's makeover. Sorry to see you had to go through the RSV virus and so sick times. Thanks for updating the blog we always love seeing you guys!
Post a Comment