Trying to get smiles out of Elliot. Oliver and Ava are really good at this and spend a lot of time hovering around Elliot when he is awake trying to make him smile and giving him kisses...this might be why Elliot currently has a cold.:)
Painting
My Mom came to visit at the beginning of the month. Here she is with the kiddos
While my Mom was here, she helped me find plans to make raised garden beds. We all worked to get them done. I think Oliver and Jason enjoyed the project the most.
Ava loves to read to Elliot and is always telling me all of the things she is going to teach him to do when he gets a little older ("like around Oliver's age" she always says).
1 comment:
Adorable! And so big! I don't know where the time has gone with Oliver! He's such a little boy already!! Hope the cold passes quickly and you are all doing well. Have to say though - your mom looks AMAZING! Not a day older than when I met her back in our Cottey days - truly beautiful!
Post a Comment