Today is also my Birthday...I'm 31, hard to believe until I look at my THREE kids and I think, I'm only 31? Anyway, here are a couple of pictures from today. Jason and the kids gave me a massage (0r rather an appointment with a masseuse yesterday) and a beautiful cobalt blue bird bath for our garden. We went to the park after church and then just took it easy. We had a fun day--I'm so thankful for my little family.:)
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Elliot
Here are some new pictures of Elliot for our families. We are all in love with this little cutie at our house! He is full of smiles and coos right now, I wish you all could see him.
The yummy meal Jason made for dinner tonight
A kiss from Oliver
The kids and I with the cake Ava decorated with love and sprinkles--the poor girl looks unhappy because she had just arrived home from Awanas where she had apparently eaten too much pizza and cupcakes. (She was curled up in a ball on the floor moaning that her stomach hurt right before we made her get up to take this picture--I guess we deserve this face.:) She felt so sick that she didn't even want a piece of my cake, poor thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment