Sunday, July 27, 2008

2 Weeks Old

Oliver weighed 9 pounds 2 ounces at his 2 week checkup. We think he might be closer to 10 lbs now just few days later...at least he feels heavier every morning after he spends the night tanking up.:) (Ava weighed 7 pounds 4 ounces at two weeks) He is much more alert and loves looking around. He jumps when you use a broom to sweep under his pack and play; yet doesn't twitch when his sister Ava runs screaming through the house. Apparently he is used to Ava noises. He never cries for prolonged periods, in fact, we describe his protests more like shouting than crying. He lets out really loud, stacatto sounds when he wants something. Still a really easy-going baby, except when he is eating...which he takes very seriously. He nurses so loudly that you can hear him sucking from another room. Here are a few pictures of our new cutie from the past couple of days.






2 comments:

Shannon said...

What a cutie! He looks like a mini-Jason in the picture of the two of them together! I can see he is equally enamored by Bompa as all the other grandkids. Wish I could be there to hold him. Love you guys! Hang in there Esther, it can be a wild ride, but you will do great!

K said...

He is such a cute baby! I can't believe how grown up Ava is getting, soccer referee, I am impressed.