Sunday, July 20, 2008

One Week Old!



Oliver was one week old this past Friday. Here are some pictures. He is still a easy-going baby and rarely cries... Although he rarely spends anytime by himself between Mom, Dad, Ava, and Grandma B. who is here visiting. He is looking more and more like his Daddy's baby pictures.


What Big Sister Ava's been up too...

Being a Soccer Referee. She told Grandma that Grandma was the soccer player and Ava was the Ref. She would blow her toy whistle and tell Grandma to "STOP" or "Dont kick the ball." Daddy's so proud.

Checking out a little boy's "Big Kid" bike at the park


When we asked Ava what she was doing, Ava replied: "I'm just being gorgeous."


8 comments:

amber said...

Aww...she is gorgeous and the little guy is so cute! I love the pictures! How are you feeling?

Heather said...

Everybody looks GREAT!!! Glad things are going well. Hope they continue in a nice, relaxed way. Loving the pictures, H.

andrea said...

You have been a busy woman, E! Ava is a spark. I love the remarks she makes... and that you record them so we get a taste of her personality! Great that your parents, Jodi and Dakota got to come.

Unknown said...

Esther~ I'm so impressed that you are still blogging even with a new baby at home! Oliver's pics are darling and Ava is so cute!

Susan said...

"Just being gorgeous" !!?? She must hear mommy say that!

Cristy said...

She has a ton of personality! Just like her mom. I love it.
Baby Oliver is so cute!
Give me a call sometime I lost your number...

Dave and Jill said...

haha - we cracked up at "I'm just being gorgeous."

Oliver is a cutie - you'll have to post a side-by-side with a baby picture of Jason.

We're praying for you guys!

The Jensen Family said...

Oliver is soo cute and Ava is such a good big sister!! You guys just have the cutest litle family!!