Oh Esther, I remember that baby girl! Wasn't it last week she was so tiny? I miss you guys so much, but catching up with you and your family via your blog does help a little. Baby Oliver is so darling. He looks different than Ava, but you can tell they are siblings. He holds his head up so nicely already. No surprise that you would have an overachiever. Can't wait to talk to you, but when you are up to it; I know how hard juggling two little ones can be.
Oh Esther, I remember that baby girl! Wasn't it last week she was so tiny? I miss you guys so much, but catching up with you and your family via your blog does help a little. Baby Oliver is so darling. He looks different than Ava, but you can tell they are siblings. He holds his head up so nicely already. No surprise that you would have an overachiever. Can't wait to talk to you, but when you are up to it; I know how hard juggling two little ones can be.
4 comments:
Oh Esther,
I remember that baby girl! Wasn't it last week she was so tiny? I miss you guys so much, but catching up with you and your family via your blog does help a little. Baby Oliver is so darling. He looks different than Ava, but you can tell they are siblings. He holds his head up so nicely already. No surprise that you would have an overachiever. Can't wait to talk to you, but when you are up to it; I know how hard juggling two little ones can be.
Bridget
Oh Esther,
I remember that baby girl! Wasn't it last week she was so tiny? I miss you guys so much, but catching up with you and your family via your blog does help a little. Baby Oliver is so darling. He looks different than Ava, but you can tell they are siblings. He holds his head up so nicely already. No surprise that you would have an overachiever. Can't wait to talk to you, but when you are up to it; I know how hard juggling two little ones can be.
Oh Esther! Aren't they adorable? And both so different. What a lucky Momma you are.
You can definitely tell who is a boy and who is a girl, but they sure do look alike! They are both precious!! Hope you are doing wonderful!
Post a Comment