I'm finally posting pictures from the kids and my trip to Missouri earlier this month to visit my Mom's family. My parents also traveled down so we were able to see them as well. We had a brunch on Saturday with all four of my Mom's sisters and some of their families. My cousin Carolyn traveled from Memphis for the weekend with her new baby Triston who is just a few weeks older than Oliver. I haven't seen her for a couple of years so it was fun to catch up and compare baby notes. Ava had fun with my cousin Joanna's four boys. She started out calling them "the boys" then "my friends" and finally she referred to them as "my cousins." My Grandmother was also able to meet Oliver for the first time. She enjoyed holding Oliver and watching Ava play and listening to her talk. It was a fun trip. Here are a few pictures.
I am having way to much fun with the collage feature as you can tell...
This is Joanna, Carolyn and I many years ago as toddlers and one of us today.
This is Ava and Joanna's four boys: Brody, Briar, Levi and Colton two years ago and then again at the St Louis zoo during our recent trip.
More Zoo Pictures:
>
<
Family Brunch:
2 comments:
what fun to see your cousins and family! :)
Cute video of Oliver & Jason! He must love having another male in the family. :)
It's fun to see all of the pictures of everyone in Missouri!! Thanks for sharing. I love the collage thing.
Post a Comment