Today is Chris and Jodi's third wedding anniversary. I don't even know where to begin to express my feelings today. Chris knew what he wanted and was blessed with a wonderful spouse in Jodi. We have always thought Jodi is special; but in losing Chris we have seen Jodi's inner strength, faith in God and sweet spirit in a way that only a tragedy can reveal.
This is my favorite wedding picture of Chris and Jodi. Chris making a joke and Jodi laughing...this is how I will always remember them together.
1 comment:
I've especially been thinking of you lately- wondering how you are doing. All these milestones are so tough.
Jodi is probably learning herself about how deep her faith is. You too, I'm sure. We don't know how much our own faith will stand up to until it is tested by what we had previously considered our worst earthly nightmare.
I wrap you in prayer and a hug from here. I ache for your ache. I am so sorry. I am so sorry, Esther.
Post a Comment