I love the shirtless pictures! What a sweet boy. I love this age!
Oh, these pictures are sooooo cute! Thank you so much for posting them. It looks like he had so much fun. We love you.
I can't believe he is a year old already! He's so cute!! We have the same little slide, and Jack still loves it.
We love the way Oliver went to town on that cake, did he end up getting any in his mouth, too cute! You guys are in charge of my next b-day party guranteed!
Happy Birthday Oliver!! I can't believe how fast time flies!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love the shirtless pictures! What a sweet boy. I love this age!
Oh, these pictures are sooooo cute! Thank you so much for posting them. It looks like he had so much fun. We love you.
I can't believe he is a year old already! He's so cute!! We have the same little slide, and Jack still loves it.
We love the way Oliver went to town on that cake, did he end up getting any in his mouth, too cute! You guys are in charge of my next b-day party guranteed!
Happy Birthday Oliver!! I can't believe how fast time flies!!
Post a Comment