We welcomed Oliver Christopher into our family. We can't imagine our lives without our little Oliver. He is always ready with a big smile and a hug--and lately some loud grunting as he walks towards you with a proud smile on his face. He has brought us so many smiles and laughs this past year.

Here is a recent picture of Oliver showing off his teeth. He now has eight! This is a face we see a lot from Oliver these days--funny boy:)

I'll post a video of Oliver walking and Birthday pictures tomorrow.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Oliver! He is so cute I just want to hug on him! Hope it was a good day!
Cute little Oliver!! Happy Birthday - Aunt Jill & Uncle Dave is a little late on the bday card!!
Also - Happy Anniversary... hard to believe 5 years has flown by, I bet!
Post a Comment