That's the only description I can think of for this picture...I was trying to get some "cute shots" before Ava's second ballet class today. Jason's Mom is visiting and we have both enjoyed watching Ava in her Thursday morning class these past two weeks. Her teacher is excellent and does a great job of incorporating the ballet moves while making it fun for the girls. Today they painted pictures in the sky and pretended they were butterflies. The teacher asked each of the girls what they had painted and Ava put her little pointer finger in the air like she does when she is saying something really important and said "a purple princess." (She was also a purple butterfly today) It's just too cute and so much fun. I love this age, as exasperating as toddler independence can be, the things they do and say are so adorable and humorous. My Dad always says that God made babies irresistibly cute because they require so much time and effort. I think God made toddlers funny so we wouldn't wring their sweet little necks or ship them off indefinitely to the Grandparents.:)
This picture is from Ava's first class last week. I distracted the girls taking it, so hopefully in a few weeks when they are a little more established I can sneak in and take some more.
This one was taken through the tinted window where the Moms can stand and watch...not very clear. Ava is the on the far left.
1 comment:
Such an awesome picture!
Post a Comment