Does anyone know how I would turn this video around? I have very limited editing knowledge outside of what my five year old Kodak camera program offers me which is not much...if you take the video vertically you're out of luck. Is there a program online?
3 comments:
Esther, I sometimes use a program that is on my computer called Windows Movie Maker...one of the tools in the program is turning the video... I can't give specifics because I always forget how to do it between videos and then I have to go experiment with it again :) I am not much of a techie either. Hope your day is good! Loved the video!
First of all, that is one of the cutest videos of all time! She is so adorable.
To solve the sideways problem in the long run the answer is to just not let Blade (Jason) film anymore, it must be from so many years of bicycle kicks in soccer that he doesn't even realize he is sideways. Just kidding. Seriously though that is nuts that it comes out sideways, I will ask around as well and see if I can find something out.
Hey Es! She is a true princess! So cute. I love your last post - where she is grown up enough to notice that you're feeling uncomfortable, and sweet enough to offer her assistance.
Umm.. on our Sony, before you ever download anything to your computer - if you have your movie pulled up (not playing) you can hit menu, and then there is an option to rotate it.
Post a Comment