Large And Sometimes In Charge
A couple of you that I haven't seen for awhile have asked for a pregnancy picture. Jason's Mom took this one this morning while Ava and I were out in the yard during the 30 minutes of coolness Texas summers have to offer after the sun comes up. As you can see, I am about ready to pop. Here's to hoping this baby comes early.
7 comments:
Although I know you've got to be so uncomfortable, you are quite the cute pregnant lady! :) Come on baby!
You look adorable!! Are you still going to name him Candy Boy?! I hope he comes soon, I know how miserable the last few weeks are!!
You look great! I always hated having my picture taken when I was pregnant with Grayson, but it was fun to have a few for the baby book!
Definitely a cute pregnant lady!! We'd be okay with candy boy coming early. ;)
I think you look great - not everyone looks adorable with a big belly, but you pull it off quite nicely! I never had that talent!
You are sooooo cute pregnant!
Oh, you look so cute. I think pregnant ladies are so beautiful. What a wonderful blessing God has given to you. I will be praying for you while you await this little ones arrival.
Post a Comment