Sunday, August 24, 2008

Here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks
































4 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness they are so cute! I wish we were closer so we could hang out and I could hold that little guy. He is getting so big! I love seeing him in some of the boys' clothes. So fun. Lily says hello to Ava...she can't wait to see her at Christmas? or Thanksgiving? Hope you guys are doing well. I'll try to give you a call this week. Talk to you later.

Angel said...

Great pictures of your beautiful family! Oliver is growing so fast and Ava looks like she's loving being a big sis! Hope your doing well and we get to see you guys soon. --Angel

andrea said...

wonderful! homelife looks good.

Dave and Jill said...

It's great to be able to see him getting bigger each time you post - and Ava taking on her new roll, but still doing her dress up thing! ha. ;)