Friday, August 8, 2008

Mermaids don't wear panties

That's what Ava told us the other day when we found her out on our back patio with just her swimsuit top on...come to think of it, she may be right, I'm not sure a pair of underwear would fit under one of those tails. Our little mermaid came around and put a pair on after spending time weighing her options in time out.


This picture is from that day, don't worry, no toddler labor going on at our house, Ava's new favorite thing to do is hang out the clothes...just like the mittens and socks in the book "Good Night Moon."



More swimsuit fun...Washing the car with Daddy




2 comments:

Bridget said...

I love your stories about Ava...she is so funny! I used to have a child lock on the inside of Jack's room (used during timeouts), but I took it out when he got his bed just to see what would happen. If he starts getting out and becomes a problem, I may switch the door knobs so that the lock is on the outside. That way once he falls asleep I can unlock it and he can come out when he wakes up. So far, not an issue, though.
Oh, take anything ideas you want from my blog, although there probably won't be tons of originals...I don't feel very creative lately.

Dave and Jill said...

Ava stories send many laughs our way. Thanks for sharing!!