Ava spends a lot of time making us laugh. Today she rushed outside before Jason went to work and made us a healthy and colorful breakfast of grass and geranium flowers. She packed some small toys in Jason's bag to take to work--just in case making M-D "Tacos" becomes too stressful. She also shared her favorite Elmo doll with Oliver...what a sweetie. Ava also looks out for our mental health...yesterday when I expressed frustration over our messy house, Ava told me: "If you can't find your way back to being happy--that's not good." (This concept is from a somewhat obnoxious children's book that teaches optimism:)

4 comments:
I hope Jason didn't get to leave the table until he ate all of his geraniums. ;)
oh Esther, I'm glad you have the kids to help with the happy. Still praying for you and the family.
Ava The Philosopher, I like it! I also like that she packs toys for Blade, that is the best idea ever, I can only imagine unexpectedly finding some sweet toy in my lunch at noon!
Ava is such a sweet girl!! Marshall makes "soup" outside all the time but uses things like dirt and rocks so it isn't nearly as pretty!!
Post a Comment