Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Ava!

Here are some pictures from Ava's big day. Three is a fun Birthday. Lots of sugar and some new toys, I think she had a fun day.:)








7 comments:

Heather said...

WOW!!! Ava is such a beautiful birthday girl I don't even know what to say! Happy 3rd Birthday!

Unknown said...

Love the picture with Ava in her princess dress, tiara on, and playing with tools. Now that's well-rounded! =)

Bridget said...

I cannot even believe she is 3! It just feels like we were in our birthing class a couple of months ago. Someone seriously needs to do something about this time spinning out of control thing. I love all the pictures that you included over the last 3 years. In my mind, she is still that little go getter baby.

andrea said...

did she really change her clothes three times on her birthday? i like how all her clothes are princess clothes. i love her grin on the second one. she's getting to be the age where she might retain memory of some of these events when she's older. i wonder what she'll think of herself. :)

K said...

That Giant Cupcake Cake is awesome!

The Jensen Family said...

Looks like she had a fun birthday!! I can't believe she is 3 already!! She is such a doll!!

Dave and Jill said...

Wow - that cupcake is really cool!!! I'm so impressed with your baking skillz! :)

Looks like Ava had an awesome birthday - did she ask for the tool box? How funny - princess clothes and a tool box.