Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my Mom's Birthday. I wish we could be there to celebrate with her. We love and miss you!

Here is a picture of my Mom and I around her 27th Birthday... I won't share how old she is this year:)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oliver looks like your twin!

Bridget said...

Wow! Your baby picture looks just like Oliver! It's no wonder your babies come out so cute.
How is preschool going? I can't believe that Miss Ava is in preschool already. I don't know if they start that early here. Is it kind of nice to have a little time with just Oliver?
We are still missing you guys so much, I can't believe it's going to be two years since you moved away. It seems like just a couple of months ago.
How is your friend Robin and her little ones? She has a little girl around Paige's age, right? I was just thinking about them.