Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day of School

Tuesday was Ava's first day of preschool. I can't believe my little girl is packing a lunch and heading off to school...She will be going to preschool Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 to 1:00 p.m. When I picked her up from school on Tuesday she talked non-stop about painting, the playground, her new friends and some naughty little boy that had to go to the yellow time out triangle on the playground for throwing rocks:) She spent the afternoon playing school and pretending that she was the teacher.Very cute and entertaining to watch.

Here is a picture of Ava on her first day. Lack of time and cooperation made for not such a great first day of school shot. On Thursday I tried again, out in front of the house like my Mom always did on the first day of school...attempts of bribery and threats of discipline did not yield better pictures. ( I know, I know, poor parenting choices)
So, here is Ava in true form. Next year when she is a mature almost four year old who loves to pose; we will look back at these pictures and remember little miss exuberant who didn't like to have her picture taken.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute, Esther! I can't believe Ava and Grayson go to school now. Wow! =)