Tonight was a UFC night, which meant that we got together with some friends to watch the fight. Actually, the kids and I went for the BBQ before the fight and then came home around 8:00 so that Ava could get to bed at a decent time. When we host fight night I stay up late and watch with Jason and whoever comes over. When someone else hosts, I'm usually not willing to give up babysitting hours for the fight...I'm not quite the devoted fan that Jason is.
Here is a picture of Jason and Oliver in their UFC shirts. Jason's friend and coworker Jonathan found this shirt for Oliver and had to buy it. I think Oliver is looking pretty tough.
This post is for KJ who I'm sure is in FL enjoying the fights tonight.:)
1 comment:
That is an awesome picture! I love Oliver's outfit and Blades shirt is pretty cool as well. I love that Oliver has one hand clinched like he means business. I wish I could come to one of your fight nights. I actually have no one to watch the fights with in Florida, so I have missed the last couple, dang it.
Post a Comment