Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Power Napping with Ava



This was Ava's naptime today. I thought I had removed all the toys from her room before naptime but apparently Ava had some dress up clothes stashed away. Our whole day felt a little bit like this...out of control. But, Ava had every reason to celebrate because she went Poopy in the toilet for the first time today! Yea!

5 comments:

amber said...

That's so funny! What a fun way to nap! And hurray for Ava - what a big accomplishment!!

Dave and Jill said...

Cute pictures! Looks like a party in her room. :)

Anonymous said...

She is such a doll. She really looks like she is having a ball. And we are so proud of you Ava! We love you!

The Jensen Family said...

She looks like she is having such a fun time!! What a party girl!! Too bad mommy wasn't having quite as good of a time (It's always harder when they don't nap:() Love ya!!

The Jensen Family said...

Wow, she looks like she is having so much fun!! What a party girl, I love it!! Love ya!!