Friday, March 28, 2008

The Next Big Thing...Pajamas As Evening Wear


Ava's "I'm so proud I can dress myself" phase lasted less than two weeks for us...unless it involves pjs or Mommy's clothes, Ava's not interested in putting it on. Since we won't let Ava wear her pajamas out of the house, this was her valiant attempt to make her princess nightgown into something suitable for wearing to her next playdate. I know her Father pretty well, and somehow I don't think this outfit will ever make it out of the house at age 2 or 16...

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Ava has definitely has some style. She makes me laugh...I think you guys may have your hands full with this one!:) Maybe she'll be a famous fashion designer when she's older with a whole line of pajamas that double as evening wear...think of the time it will save...go out and then to bed!

amber said...

Creative use of pjs! Ava is too funny!

K said...

What a cute pic. I have to say I was super impressed by Ava's comments and understanding of Easter and Jesus. Also, I have to throw Blade (Jason) props on the Knight in Shinning Armour idea, I will have to steal that one. Make sure that you guys take video of any of his Tim McGraw love songs he sings for you, so you can post them on the blog!

Dave and Jill said...

We think Ava gets an A+ for creativity! How funny and cute!

The Jensen Family said...

This comment is from TJ: Hopefully Jason got rid of all the clothes he had in highschool, cause I've seen him go out wearing a lot less than that! Seriously, I'm sorry we keep missing your calls, I'll call you some time next week.